The top question submitted to our inbox is, “If I can’t make a donation [right now/ever], what can I do?”
Spread the word! If you are not in a position to offer money to COH, use your voice. Make a post on social media. Share some of our infographics. Tell your friends about this cool thing [you] saw on Instagram…. and make yourself informed on issues relating to the diverse youth community that we serve.
People to reach out to:
- Managers or directors of your local youth shelters (who would then be able to become members of our Non Profit org or become sponsors.)
- Your church’s youth charity organization group (of any faith! We want to set up partnerships with a variety of religious orgs to best serve our kids.)
- Local Goodwill/Resale/Thrift you love (that would then become members or our Non Profit org or become sponsors and donors.)
- Small businesses (that would benefit from COH’s attention as a place we go to stock up on camp supplies for reasonable rates.)
More ways to support COH without making a money donation
- Make a purchase from our Zazzle stores (WorldWinds Design, Camp Oak Hallows) to wear with pride!
- Collect textbooks, novels, sheet music, and other print materials in decent condition to donate when first term approaches in Autumn 2019.
- If you own a small business that makes organic, allergen-conscious, vegan, fair-trade, or locally-sourced products of any kind, contact us about becoming members of our Non Profit org or partners that we source our supplies from. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you represent a charitable organization serving youth in the United States and would like to become members of our Non Profit or cobeneficial partners of our school, contact us. Email: email@example.com
- Create original art about a youth group that COH serves (POC, LGBT, Disabled, chronically ill, advanced, accelerated, homeless, IDEA beneficiaries), post it to social media and tag us and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your ongoing kindness.
We can’t wait!